Terms of Service
Last Update: August 2021
Welcome to Limelightapp.com
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the LimeLight website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.limelightapp.com or the LimeLight mobile application (the "Site") by Limelight App, L.L.C. (8 Liberty Place, Medford NJ 08055 USA) as applicable. LimeLight App, L.L.C. are collectively referred hereto as "LimeLight" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as a user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the LimeLight services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. LimeLight makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Bookings are the formal agreements between a Lime and Light after a purchase was made from the Light’s Class Page.
Limes are users who purchase services on LimeLight.
Lights are users who offer and perform services through Postings on LimeLight.
Messages is where Limes and Lights communicate with each other in connection with an ordered booking.
Posting Page is where the Light can describe their posting and the posting’s terms, and the Lime can purchase the posting and create an order.
Postings are services offered on LimeLight.
Rewards are points earned by Limes by taking classes.
Schedule is where the Limes and Lights can view upcoming Sessions that they have booked via the posting page.
Sessions are bookings that occur in real time. After a user has placed a Booking, they will begin the session at the time set by the Light. Sessions could come in the form of but are not limited to headshots, acting classes, mentoring sessions, etc.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on LimeLight. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Postings on LimeLight may be offered at any base starting price. Postings do not have a maximum or minimum limit for price.
- Bookings are purchased through the Place Booking button found on a Lights’ posting.
- For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms
- Lights must fulfill their Bookings and may not cancel Bookings on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling Bookings will affect Lights’ reputation and status.
- Lights gain account statuses (Light Bulbs) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through posting extras, or selling their Postings in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through LimeLight.com.
- When purchasing a posting, Limes are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Light on their posting page.
- LimeLight retains the right to use all published delivered works for LimeLight marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with LimeLight’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the LimeLight community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Lights create Postings on LimeLight to allow Limes to purchase their services.
- Lights may also offer Custom Offers to Limes in addition to their Postings.
- Each Posting you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- LimeLight accredits Lights once an order is completed. See our "Bookings" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- Lights may not promote their Postings or any LimeLight content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Light’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Limes. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Light’s account.
- For security concerns, LimeLight may temporarily disable a Light’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple LimeLight accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Lights are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Lights are not capped on a select number of active Postings and can create as many Postings as they like.
- Postings created on LimeLight are User Generated Content.
Postings and/or users may be removed by LimeLight from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
Illegal or Fraudulent services
Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
Intentional copies of Postings
Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Postings
Postings misleading to Limes or others
Reselling of regulated goods
Exceedingly low quality Postings
Promoting LimeLight and/or LimeLight Postings through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Postings that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Light’s account.
- Postings that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Postings may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Postings may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Posting description and requirements box. Postings containing websites promoting content, which violates LimeLight’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Postings are required to have an appropriate Posting image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Posting images are available to all Lights. Lights must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Posting images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Posting images may lead to the Light’s account losing Light status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Statements on the Posting Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
LimeLight is all about helping Lights leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Lights with helpful tools to grow their business. Lights who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, LimeLight may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- LimeLight Lights can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can will be introduced in future updates.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- Lights who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Light status and the benefits that come with it. For example, no shows, warnings to the Light’s account and cancellations can cause a Light to move to a different Level.
- Top Rated Lights are chosen manually by LimeLight editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Lights gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by LimeLight to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. LimeLight retains the right to change a Top Rated Light status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Lights who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Top Rated Lights
LimeLight Lights have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Lights may offer Limes virtual classes for specific Postings. Prior to the beginning of the session, the Light can choose if a session is intended to be a 1 on 1 session or group session.
- Limes may cancel future Bookings in accordance with the LimeLight cancellation policy. In such case, the Bookings under the Postings will be cancelled, as applicable. Once payment is made, LimeLight’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply.
- All Virtual Classes will be conducted via Zoom. See Zoom’s terms of services for more information.
- Lights may offer Limes In-Person classes for specific Postings. Prior to the beginning of the session, the Light can choose if a class is intended to be a 1 on 1 session or group session.
- Limes may cancel future Bookings in accordance with the LimeLight cancellation policy. In such case, the Bookings under the Postings will be cancelled, as applicable. Once payment is made, LimeLight’s Order Cancelation policy under the Payments Terms will apply.
- You may not offer direct payments to Lights using payment systems outside of the LimeLight platform.
- LimeLight retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for LimeLight marketing and promotional purposes.
- Limes may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on LimeLight must be an allowed service on LimeLight. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on LimeLight.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases of the Marketplace Offerings made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
- You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to us charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- You may not offer Lights to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the LimeLight App. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique LimeLight order number.
- Lights must deliver completed files (if required) and/or proof of work according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Posting.
- We encourage our Limes and Lights to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact LimeLight's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
- Certain Postings that offer local services might require Limes and Lights to meet in person in order for the Light to perform the service. In such cases, users should note that LimeLight does not guarantee the behavior, conduct, safety, suitability or ability of either Limes or Lights. Both Limes and Lights agree that the entire risk arising out of their meeting and/or their use or performance of local services remains solely with them, and LimeLight has no responsibility or liability related to any local services provided by the Lights. In the event that the service is performed on the Limes’ premises, Limes are encouraged to maintain proper insurance policies to cover their liability as the premise owner. LimeLight’s Terms of Service and Community Standards remain applicable to Bookings that are performed outside of the marketplace (including, among others, the below restrictions on Unlawful Use, Inappropriate Behavior & Language, and Targeted Abuse).
- When a Lime Books a Posting, the Light is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Lights are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Postings. Failing to do so will allow the Lime to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Light’s status.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. LimeLight will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by Limes while completing an Order are an essential part of LimeLight's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Lime's overall experience with the Lights and their service. Limes are encouraged to communicate to the Light any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Light.
- Leaving a Lime's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Lime. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Reviews can be left for Lights regardless of a Posting being Booked. For Bookings that occur, LimeLight will attach verified badge to indicate the review is derived from a processed Booking.
- Feedback comments given by Limes are publicly displayed on a Light’s and Lime’s Posting page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Lime in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Light’s Live Portfolio on their Posting page if the Lime chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Posting’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Lights may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Limes through mutual cancellations.
- Limes will earn points based upon the amount spent on LimeLight. These points can be converted to cash to be paid towards a future booking. LimeLight Points serve only as an incentive to use LimeLight, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable.
- LimeLight sets the number of points earned and is subject to change. Points earned will always be directly correlated to the amount spent for bookings.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Limes and Lights to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact LimeLight's Customer Support department for assistance here. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
User Conduct and Protection
LimeLight enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on LimeLight reflect the diversity of an expanding Posting economy. Members of the LimeLight community communicate and engage through Bookings, social media, and on LimeLight’s Community Forums.
LimeLight maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of LimeLight. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on LimeLight.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of LimeLight in order to circumvent or abuse the LimeLight messaging system or LimeLight platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- LimeLight does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Limes. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- LimeLight does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the LimeLight platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on LimeLight's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- LimeLight is open to everyone. You undertake not to discriminate against any other user based on gender, race, age, religious
affiliation, sexual orientation or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through LimeLight to contract, engage with, or pay outside of LimeLight.]
- Users with the intention to defame competing Lights by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Limes or Lights to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling Bookings that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Postings to Customer Support that may be in violation of LimeLight’s Terms of Service based on the reported Posting’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Postings).
- Lights warrant that any content included in their Postings shall be original work conceived by the Lights and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Postings, Lights represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Postings.
- LimeLight will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Light statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - LimeLight does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on LimeLight should be friendly, constructive, and professional. LimeLight condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate Bookings, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Postings or Bookings.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Lights further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Lime, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Lime. Any users who engage and communicate off of LimeLight will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic LimeLight Profile - You may not create a false identity on LimeLight, misrepresent your identity, create a LimeLight profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. LimeLight reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - LimeLight will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use LimeLight for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active LimeLight account and one active LimeLight Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the LimeLight community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of LimeLight’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on LimeLight. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell LimeLight accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by LimeLight and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. LimeLight® is a registered trademarks owned exclusively by LimeLight. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Except for the limited right to use the Site according to these Terms of Service, LimeLight owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We reserve all rights in connection with the Site and its content (other than UGC) including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
To the extent that you provide LimeLight with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the LimeLight platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other LimeLight products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted LimeLight an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. LimeLight is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Lights should recognize that there might be a need for Limes to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Lights for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Lights agree to treat any information received from Limes as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Lights specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Lime’s permission.
- LimeLight reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of LimeLight's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on LimeLight.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using LimeLight's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting LimeLight Customer Support.
- LimeLight may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, LimeLight will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use LimeLight after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, LimeLight will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to LimeLight by our users (Limes and Lights) is User Generated Content. LimeLight does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the LimeLight platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, LimeLight is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Lights (even if they are Pro Lights, Top Rated Lights, offer Promoted Postings or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Postings, their delivery, any communications between Limes and Lights. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Light undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on LimeLight. Lights advertising online their Posting must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Posting as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Light’s account.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Posting on LimeLight, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Light’s Posting page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Lime is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Light, and the Light waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Light expressly assigns to the Lime the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Lime shall be subject to full payment for the Posting, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Lime and, upon delivery, the Light agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Lime. Some Postings (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Posting Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Posting for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Posting Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Furthermore, users (both Limes and Lights) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to LimeLight, including Posting texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by LimeLight for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LIMELIGHT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LIMELIGHT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LIMELIGHT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with LimeLight, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.